Kerala PSC Recruitment 2013 – Apply Online for 198 Various Vacancies: Kerala Public Service Commission has issued a recruitment notification for the recruitment various posts. Online applications are invited for filling up 198 Foreman, Peon, Asst Surgeon & Other vacancies in various departments. Eligible and interested candidates may apply through online mode before 18th December 2013
Kerala PSC Vacancy Details:
Organization Name: Kerala Public Service Commission
Total Number of Posts: 198 vacancies
- X-ray Technician Grade II: 01 post
- Lecturer in Arts, History & Aesthetics: 01 Post
- Assistant Surgeon: 61 Posts
- Assistant Insurance Medical Officer: 06 Posts
- Confidential Assistant Grade II: 02 Posts
- Higher Secondary School Teacher (Mathematics): 03 Posts
- Agricultural Officer: 01 Post
- Armed Police Sub Inspector: 01 Post
- Senior Superintendent: 01 Post
- DIET Senior Lecturer: 03 Posts
- Field Worker: 21 Posts
- Lower Division Clerk:
- Laboratory Technician Gr II/Laboratory Assistant Gr II: 02 Posts
- UP School Assistant: 11 Posts
- DTP Operator Gr. II: 01 Post
- Artist: 01 Post
- Security Guard/Security Guard Gr.II : 29 Posts
- Foreman: 01Post
- Peon/Watchman: 04 Posts
- Computer Programmer-cum-Operator:
- Junior Instructor in Ratton Work: 01 Post
- E.E.G Technician: 01Post
- Electrician: 01 Post
- Operation Theatre Technician Grade II: 03 Posts
- Trade Instructor Grade II: 02 Posts
- Assistant Transport Officer(By Transfer – Internal): 08 Posts
- Assistant Transport Officer: 12 Posts
- Administrative Officer: 04 Posts
- Administrative Officer: 07 Posts
- T B Specialist: 01 Post
- Instrument Mechanic: 01 Post
- Junior Lecturer in Applied Art: 02 Posts
- Junior Lecturer in Bharathanatyam: 03 Posts
- Assistant Grade II: 01 post
- Assistant Insurance Medical Officer(Ayurveda): 01 post
Age Limitations: Candidates age should be between 18 years to 38 years, 18 years to 47 years, 25 years to 41 years, 21 years to 47 years as per the post requirement. Refer to official notification for the rest of the posts. Age relaxations is applicable as per the rules.
Educational Qualification: Candidates should have possess the qualification of SSLC with relevant field experience, Master’s Degree in History of Arts with at least 55% marks, Degree in Modern Medicine (MBBS) or equivalent as per the post. Read official notification for more detail.
Application Fee: No application is required for the above posts in Kerala PSC.
Selection Procedure: Suitable candidates would be selected based on their performance in written examination.
Online Application Form: All those candidates who wish to apply various vacancies in Kerala PSC, they are required to apply through online mode on its official website at www.keralapsc.gov.in before 18th December 2013. Follow the instructions given below on how to fill online application form.
Last Date for Submission of Online Application: 18-12-2013
For more details Click Here.
Click here for Apply Online.