APG Bank Recruitment 2014 – Apply Online for 177 Officer & Office Asst Posts
APG Bank Recruitment 2014 – Apply Online for 177 Officer, Office Asst Posts: Andhra Pragathi Grameena Bank, has posted employment notification for recruitment of 177 Officers Scale I, II, III and Office Assistant (Multipurpose) Vacancies. Candidates who have appeared at the Common Written Examination for RRBs conducted by IBPS in September/ October 2013 are eligible to apply these posts. Eligible candidates may apply through online from 17-12-2013 to 02-01-2014.
APG Bank Recruitment Vacancy Details:
Total No of Vacancies: 177
Name of the Posts:
1. Officer Scale-III: 05 posts
2. Officer Scale-II (General Banking Officer): 51 Posts
3. Officer Scale-II (IT): 07 Posts
4. Officer Scale-II (Law): 02 Posts
5. Officer Scale-I: 67 Posts
6. Office Assistant (Multipurpose): 45 posts
Age Limit: Candidates age limit should be between 21 to 40 years for Officer Scale III, 21 to 32 years for Officer Scale II, 18-28 years for Officer Scale I & Office Asst Posts. Age limit should be reckoned as on 01-07-2013. Age relaxation will be applicable as per the rules.
Educational Qualification: Candidates should possess Degree in any discipline from a recognized University or its equivalent. Must possess Proficiency in local language and Computer Skills.
Selection Process: Selection will be made on the basis of performance in RRBs- CWE-II conducted by IBPS in September/ October 2013 and Personal Interview.
IBPS Score Card (CWE) Details: Candidates who have been declared qualified in RRBs- Online CWE conducted by IBPS in September/ October 2013 should have obtained the 88 & above for SC/ ST/ SC-PWD/ ST-PWD/ SC-EXS/ ST-EXS and 95 & above for OBC/ GEN/ OBC-PWD/ GEN-PWD/ OBC-EXS/ GEN-EXS for Office Asst Post. Refer notification for Post wise valid IBPS score card details.
Selection Process: Selection will be made on the basis of performance in RRB CWE conducted by IBPS in September 2013 and Personal Interview.
How to Apply: Candidates are required to apply online through Bank’s website http://www.apgb.in/ from 17-12-2013 to 02-01-2014. After submission of application candidate need to take print out of online application and retain it for further assistance.
Instructions for Online Application:
- Before going to fill the online application the candidate should have a valid E mail ID (as specified in the online application form while applying for RRBs- Common Written Examination CWE conducted in September 2013).
- Log on to http://www.apgb.in website.
- Thereafter, open the Recruitment Notification.
- Candidates can Apply Online by visiting the Recruitment Link on the Bank’s website and click on Apply online link.
- All the fields in the online Application format should be filled up carefully and submit.
- The Application printout along with required copies of documents should be kept ready for submission if short listed for Interview.
Opening date of On-line Application: 17-12-2013
Last date for submission of On-line Application: 02-01-2014.
Last Date for Reprint: 17-01-2014.
For more details Click Here
Click here to Apply Online
APG Bank Recruitment 2014 – Apply Online for 177 Officer & Office Asst Posts Reviewed by Job today on 21:07 Rating: