Central University of Tamil Nadu Recruitment 2014 – Non Teaching Posts
Central University of Tamil Nadu has posted an employment notification for the recruitment of Non Teaching Posts. Applications are invited for filling up 53 Non Teaching Positions on regular basis. Eligible and interested candidates may send their application on or before 31st January 2014.
Central University of Tamil Nadu Vacancy Details:
Organization Name: Central University of Tamil Nadu (CUTN)
Name of Posts: Non-Teaching Staff
- Controller of Examination: 01 Post
- Librarian: 01 Post
- Assistant Registrar: 01 Post
- Information Scientist: 01 Post
- System Analyst: 01 Post
- Public Relation Officer: 01 Post
- Section Officer: 03 Posts
- Private Secretary: 02 Posts
- Security Officer: 01 Post
- Assistant: 05 Posts
- Personal Assistant: 01 Post
- Sr. Technical Assistant: 03 Posts
- Professional Assistant (Library): 01 Post
- Technical Assistant: 02 Posts
- Semi Professional Assistant (Library): 01 Post
- Security Inspector: 01 Post
- Upper Division Clerk: 06 Posts
- Library Assistant: 02 Posts
- Laboratory Assistant: 05 Posts
- Lower Division Clerk: 14 Posts
Age Limit: Candidates age limitation is not same for all the above mentioned post. We recommend candidates to read official notification for more detail.
Educational Qualifications: Candidates must possess the qualification of Master’s Degree in relevant discipline with minimum of 55% marks or its equivalent for examiner and officer post, M.E / M. Tech degree in Computer Science and Engineering / Information technology with first class having 3 years of experience for Technology posts, Graduation Degree in any discipline for University for Secretary, Assistant posts. Refer to official recruitment notification at below for complete details.
Application Fee: Candidates will have to following amount as application fee.
- For Group A Post: Rs. 750/- and Rs. 500 for SC/ST/ PWD category candidates.
- For Group B Post: Rs. 300/- and Rs. 100 for SC/ST/ PWD category candidates.
- For Group C Post: Rs. 200/- and Rs. 50 for SC/ST/ PWD category candidates.
Application fee should be paid to following address in the form Challan which is available for download at the end of the post through Challan for NEFT from the respective bank. Check Bank details given below.
- Account Number: 226601000000014
- Account Nam: Central University of Tamil Nadu
- IFSC Code: IOBA0002266
- Name of Payee Bank& Branch: Indian Overseas Bank, Thandalai (2266)
- Payee Bank Address: Collectorate Annexe, Thanjavur Road, Thiruvarur – 610004
- Type of Account: Savings Bank
Selection Process: Candidates will be appointed for professor post based on their performance in Interview.
How to Apply: All those candidates who wish to apply for Non Teaching posts in Central University of Tamil Nadu, they are required to send their applications in prescribed format along with Photocopies of required documents, certificates, color photograph, Age proof etc. to following address before 31st January 2014.
Recruitment Cell, Central University of Tamil Nadu, Thanjavur Road, Thiruvarur – 610 004, Tamil Nadu, India
Last Date for Receipt of Application form: 31-01-2014
For more details Click Here .
Click here for Challan Form.
Central University of Tamil Nadu Recruitment 2014 – Non Teaching Posts Reviewed by Job today on 12:31 Rating: