Review of 15th December 2013 NICL AO Exam
Here are some of the general awareness questions which was asked in NICL A.O. exam on 15/Dec/2013.
- Byte is the unit of: Memory
- India 2020 is written by? APJ Abdul Kalam
- Who is the chairman of Lalit kala Akademi? Kalyan Kumar Chakravarty
- Who invented jet engine: Hans von Ohain and Sir Frank Whittle
- Which animal in Logo of WWF? Giant Panda
- Neapolitan of India: Samudragupta
- When CD Rom is invented? James Russell invented the compact disc in 1965.
- In whose periodic, painting is on the height: Jahangir
- Led pencil is having component of: graphite
- Varaha Mihira wrote a book "Brihat Samhita", it is related with? Astronomy
- I.C is used in which generation of computer: 4th Generation
- Despotism is possible where:Single party ruled states
- In which legislative assembly in February, 30 women’s take oath first time?
- Doctrine of lapse is related to ......Dalhousie
- Govt. Of world banned DDT, why?
- Which is primary component of natural gas? Methane
- In union budget 2013-14, duty on cigarette increase? 18%
- In which month, 80% of sugarcane is growing?
- Which Sikh guru called saccha padshah? Guru Hargobind
- According to a recent search , which is 3rd largest market for TWITTER? Indonesia
- Which component of carbon having 3 dimensional structures?
- Diu is an island of- daman
- Kasab to be hanged operation name- Operation X
- Loksabha speaker gives his/her resignation to – Deputy Speaker of Lok Sabha
- Velikonda hills – Andhra Pradesh
- Raúl Castro -Cuba president
- HR Award 2012-
Review of 15th December 2013 NICL AO Exam Reviewed by Job today on 17:12 Rating: