Small Industries Development Bank of India(SIDBI)
- Small Industries Development Bank of India (SIDBI) was established on April 2, 1990.
- The Small Industries Development Bank of India Act passed in 1989.
- SIDBI was incorporated initially as a wholly owned subsidiary of Industrial Development Bank of India.
- Now SIDBI is owned by several state-owned banks, insurance companies and financial institutions.
- SIDBI is an independent financial institution aimed to aid the growth and development of micro, small and medium-scale enterprises in India.
- It is an apex body and nodal agency for formulating, coordination and monitoring the policies and programme for promotion and development of small scale industries.
- SIDBI is in the list of top 30 Development Banks of the World in the latest ranking of The Banker, London.
Small Industries Development Bank of India(SIDBI) Reviewed by Job today on 11:16 Rating: