TNPL Recruitment December 2013 – Trainee, Manager and Officer Vacancies
TNPL Recruitment 2013 – 44 Trainee, Manager and Officer Vacancies: Tamil Nadu Newsprint and Papers Limited (TNPL) has issued a recruitment notification for the recruitment of Trainee, Manager and Officer positions. Applications are invited for filling up 44 Dy Manager, Officer, Graduate Trainee & Other vacancies. Eligible and interested candidates submit their application on or before 26th December 2013.
TNPL Vacancy Details
Total Number of Posts: 44 Vacancies
Name of the Posts:
- Assistant/ Deputy General Manager (HR: 02 Posts
- Deputy Manager (Instrumentation): 01 Post
- Assistant/Deputy Manager (Purchase): 03 Posts
- Deputy Assistant Manager (Stores): 03 Posts
- Officer (Safety): 01 Post
- Officer (Stores): 02 Posts
- Graduate Engineer Trainee (Chemical): 10 Posts
- Graduate Engineer Trainee (Mechanical): 05 Posts
- Graduate Engineer Trainee (Electrical): 03 Posts
- Graduate Engineer Trainee (Instrumentation): 05 Posts
- Graduate Engineer Trainee (Environment): 01 Post
- Assistant Officer Trainee (R & D and QC): 03 Posts
- Assistant Officer Trainee (Purchase): 03 Posts
- Assistant Officer Trainee (Plantation & Forestry): 02 Posts
Age Limit: Candidates age limit is not same for all the above listed posts. We highly recommend you to read official notification for complete details.
Educational Qualification: Candidates must possess the qualification of Full time Arts / Science /Engineering Degree and First Class 2 years full time M.A for General Manager, First Class full time B.E. / B.Tech. in Instrumentation Technology / Instrumentation & Control Engineering / Electronics/ Chemical Engineering / Chemical Technology/ Mechanical Engineering, Electrical & Electronics Engineering for Manager and Graduate Engineer posts, First Class full time Engineering Degree with First Class Post Graduate Diploma in Materials Management for Officer posts, Degree in any branch of Engineering or Technology for other Graduate Engineering posts and First Class B.Sc. Degree and 2 years full time First Class M.Sc. for Officer trainee posts.
Application Fee: No application fee for the above posts. Candidates don’t need to pay fee for Researcher posts.
Selection Procedure: Candidates will be selected on the basis of their performance in Interview.
How to Apply: All those candidates who wish to apply for Trainee, Manager and Officer Posts in Tamil Nadu Newsprint and Papers Limited (TNPL), they are required to send their applications in prescribed format along with required documents as a proof for Date of Birth, Community, Educational Qualifications, Class & Percentage of marks, Experience to the following address before 26th December 2013.
The General Manager (HR),
Tamil Nadu Newsprint and Papers Limited,
Karur District, Tamilnadu
Last Date: Last Date for Receipt of Application Form: 26-12-2013
For more details Click Here.
Click here for Application Form.
TNPL Recruitment December 2013 – Trainee, Manager and Officer Vacancies Reviewed by Job today on 08:49 Rating: