MPPSC Recruitment 2014 – Apply Online for 263 Various Vacancies
MPPSC Recruitment 2014 – Apply Online for 263 Various Vacancies: Madhya Pradesh Public Service Commission (MPPSC) has posted a notification for conducting of MP State Services Exam 2013. Application are invited for filling up 263 various vacancies in Madhya Pradesh. Eligible and interested candidates may apply through online mode from 5th January to 4th February 2014.
MPPSC Vacancy Details:
Organization Name: Madhya Pradesh Public Service Commission (MPPSC)
Name of the Exam: State Services Exam 2013
Total Number of Vacancies: 263 Posts
Name of the Post and Department:
1. Department of General Administration: 05 posts
- Sub-District President: 05 posts
2. Home (Police) Department: 30 posts
- Deputy Superintendent of Police: 30 posts
3. Prison Department: 05 posts
- Superintendent, District Jail: 05 posts
4. Commercial Taxes Department: 06 posts
- Commercial Tax Officer: 05 posts
- District Registrar: 01 post
5. Urban Administration and Development Department: 16 posts
- Chief Municipal Officer B Grade: 16 posts
6. Public Relations Department: 09 posts
- Assistant Director: 09 posts
7. Food, Civil Supplies and Consumer Protection Department: 02 posts
- Assistant Director, District Supply Officer: 02 posts
8. Women & Child Development Department: 50 posts
- Assistant Director: 36 posts
- Child Development Project Officer: 14 posts
9. Transport Department: 20 posts
- Assistant Regional Transport Officer: 20 posts
Class III (Executive)
10. Prison Department: 09 posts
- Assistant Jail Superintendent: 09 posts
11. Commercial Taxes Department: 25 posts
- Excise Sub-Inspector: 19 posts
- Deputy Registrar: 06 posts
12. Revenue Department: 59 posts
- Naib Tehsildar: 59 posts
13. Urban Administration and Development Department: 27 posts
- Chief Municipal Officer “C” Grade: 27 posts
Age Limit: Candidates age should between 21 years to 40 years for Home and Excise Department as on 01-01-2014. Age relaxation is applicable as per the rules. Refer to official notification for more detail.
Educational Qualifications: Candidates should possess the qualification of Degree or equivalent from Incorporated by an Act of the Central or State Legislature in India.
Application Fee: General/ OBC and other unreserved candidates are required to pay Rs. 180/- while SC/ ST/ PWD/ Department candidates and other unreserved category candidates will have to pay Rs. 90/- as application fee. There will be application processing charge of Rs. 40/-.
Application should be paid through Debit/ Credit card (Master or VISA) of State Bank of India (SBI) & Union Bank.
Selection Process: Candidates will be selected on the basis of their marks obtained in written examination and interview.
Online Application Form: All those candidates who wish to apply for MPPSC State Services Exam 2013 for various posts, they are required to apply through online mode by filling online application on MPPSC’s official website at www.mponline.gov.in, www.mppsc.com & www.mppsc.nic.in before 4th February 2014.
How to Apply Online: Make sure candidates have a valid Email address, scanned photo, thumb impression and signature.
- Visit official website at www.mponline.gov.in.
- Navigate to Recruitment section and click on Online Application link.
- Fill online application with all marked details and submit your application.
- Make payment as mentioned above.
- Now take print out of application form and keep it for future reference.
- To make corrections in the online application candidates have to make payment of Rs.50/- for Reserved & Rs.90.
Opening Date for Submission of Online Application: 05-01-2014
Last Date for Submission of Online Application Form: 04-02-2014
Starting Date for Editing Online application: 15-01-2014
Last Date for Correction of Mistakes: 06-02-2014
Download Admit Card on SAIL Website: 21-03-2014
Date of Written Examination: 13-04-2014
More details Click Here
Click here to Apply Online.
MPPSC Recruitment 2014 – Apply Online for 263 Various Vacancies Reviewed by Job today on 15:07 Rating: