TNPSC Group 1 Recruitment 2014 – Apply Online for Deputy Collector, Superintendent, Superintendent & Director posts through TNPSC Group 1 Exam 2014
TNPSC Group 1 Recruitment 2014 – Apply Online for Deputy Collector, Superintendent, Superintendent & Director posts through TNPSC Group 1 Exam 2014: Tamil Nadu Public Service Commission (TNPSC) has issued a recruitment notification for the recruitment of various posts. Online applications are invited for filling up 79 Deputy Collector, Superintendent, Superintendent and Director vacancies through Group 1 Exam 2014. Eligible and interested candidates may apply through online mode before 28th January 2014.
TNPSC Vacancy Details:
TNPSC Vacancy Details:
Name of the Exam: Group 1 Examination
Total Number of Vacancies: 79 Posts
Name of the Post:
- Deputy Collector (Post Code: 1001): 03 posts
- Deputy Superintendent of Police (Category – I): 33 posts (Post Code: 1002)
- Assistant Commissioner (C.T.): 33 posts (Post Code: 1003)
- Assistant Director of Rural Development Department (Post Code: 1006): 10 posts
Age Limit: Candidates age should between 21 years to 30 or 31 years as on 01-07-2013. Age relaxations is applicable as per the rules.
Educational Qualifications: Candidates must possess the qualification of Degree of any of the Universities incorporated by an Act of the Central or State Legislature in India.
Application Fee: Candidates will have to pay Rs. 125/- (Examination Fee Rs.75/- + Cost of Application Rs. 50/-) for Preliminary examination and Rs. 125/- once again for Main Written Examination.
Application should be paid through Online or Offline mode by Net Banking, using Credit Card or Debit Card. In case of offline mode candidates need to pay through Challan form in any Indian Bank branch or Post Office.
Selection Process: Selections of candidates will be made on the basis of their performance in Preliminary Exam, Main Written Examination & Oral test in the in the form of an Interview.
Online Application Form: All those candidates who wish to apply for TNPSC Group 1 Exam for Collector, Superintendent of Police, Commissioner and Rural Development Officer posts through Tamil Nadu Public Service Commission, they are required to apply through online mode by filling online application on TNPSC’s official website at www.tnpscexams.net before 28th January 2014.
How to Apply Online: Before start filling online application make sure candidates have a valid e-mail address, Scanned copies of Photo and Signature.
- Log on to official website at www.tnpsc.gov.in or www.tnpscexams.net.
- Now click “Apply Online” that will open Online Application Form.
- Select the post you want to apply for.
- Enter the Unique ID and Password if you already have.
- If you don’t have, create a new one by entering all necessary details.
- Upload photograph, Signature.
- Now pay application fee either through Online mode or offline mode.
- Note down registration number and password for further use.
- Don’t follow to take print out of application after submitting online application.
Date of Notification: 29-12-2013
Opening Date for Submission of Online Application: 29-12-2013
Last Date for Submission of Online Application Form: 28-01-2014
Last Date for Making payment into the Bank: 30-01-2014
Date of Preliminary Written Examination: 26-04-2014
For more details Click Here.
Click here to Apply Online.
TNPSC Group 1 Recruitment 2014 – Apply Online for Deputy Collector, Superintendent, Superintendent & Director posts through TNPSC Group 1 Exam 2014 Reviewed by Job today on 16:05 Rating: