Marketing Study Material SBI PO/IBPS/Upcoming Banking Exams
Marketing Study Material:
1. A lead means – A prospective buyer
2. Benchmark means – set standards
4. Value Added Service means – additional service
5. Customer retention means – customers dealing with same organization for long time
6. The sequence of the sales process is – Lead, call, presentation and sale
7. “POS” means – Point Of Sale.
8. Market Research is useful for – deciding proper marketing strategies
9. A ‘call’ means – visiting prospective customer.
10. Online marketing is the function of - I.T Department
11. Customization is useful for – Designing customer specific products.
12. The key challenge to market driven strategy is – Delivering superior values to the customers.
13. Effective selling skills depends on – knowledge level of the sales team.
14. Generation of sales leads can be improved by – increasing personal and professional contacts.
15. A market plan is – Documented marketing strategies
16. Marketing channel mean – Delivery outlets.
17. Social Marketing means - marketing for a social cause.
18. Service marketing means - Relationship Marketing
19. Market driven Strategies include – positioning the organization and its brand in the market place.
20. Innovation in marketing means – Creativity.
21. Personal loan can de canvassed among – Salaried persons
22. A presentation means – explaining the utility of products
23. Conversion means – converting a prospective client into a buyer
24. Modern style of marketing include – digital marketing, telemarketing, e-commerce, e-mail solicitation
25. e-marketing is same as – digital marketing
26. Aggressive marketing is necessitated due to – increased competition
27. Efficient marketing style requires – proper planning, good communication skill, team work, knowledge of products.
28. The performance of a sales person depends on – ability and willingness of the sales person.
29. The sole aim of marketing is to – increase sales.
30. Lead generation means – likely sources for prospective clients.
31. CRM – Customer Relationship Management
32. CRM is – A pre sale activity/ a tool for lead generation/ an ongoing daily activity/the task of a DSA.
33. Bancassuranse can be sold to – All existing and prospective bank customers.
34. A successful “Blue Ocean Strategy” requires – effective communication/innovative skills/motivation.
35. Cross selling is the basic function of all sales persons.
36. Data mining means – analysing the data stored with the back office staff.
37. SME means – small and medium enterprises
38. The first step in the transaction processing cycle is – data entry
39. Collecting personal information and effectively posing as another individual is known as – the crime of spoofing
40. A presentation means: Explain the utility products
41. Relationship Marketing is useful for: Cross-selling of products
42. Good Public Relation indicate: Improved marketing skills, Improved brand image, Improved customer service.
43. Networking helps in marking marketing function: An easy task
44. Delivery channel means — Place where products are made available to the buyers
45. One of the methods for market monitoring is —- To discuss with other sales persons
46. A scenario in which a customer has too much awareness of the Brand is called: Over Positioning
47. Creating a distinctive place in the minds of customer means: Brand Positioning
48. Say’s Law of Markets states that____ Supply creates its own demand
49. Gresham’s Law states that— Bad money drives good money out of circulation
50. Investment is defined as a— Change in the stock of capital
Marketing Study Material SBI PO/IBPS/Upcoming Banking Exams Reviewed by Job today on 07:36 Rating: