Kurukshetra University Recruitment 2014 – Walk in for Asst Professor
Chandigarh Child & Women Development Corporation Limited, Chandigarh has announced a notification for conducting walk-in-Interview for the recruitment of Assistant Professor Posts. Applications are invited from eligible candidates for filling up 358 Assistant Professor vacancies. Applciants can attend walk in interview from 10th July to 11th August 2014. More details given below.
Name: Kurukshetra University
Total Number of Vacancies: 358 Posts
Name of the Post:
- Faculty of Arts & Languages: 11 Posts
- Faculty of Commerce & Management: 69 Posts
- Faculty of Education: 04 Posts
- Faculty of Indic Studies: 29 Posts
- Faculty of Law: 10 Posts
- Faculty of Life Sciences: 28 Posts
- Faculty of Pharmaceutical Sciences: 10 Posts
- Faculty of Sciences: 61 Posts
- Faculty of Social Sciences: 20 Posts
- University College, Kurukshetra: 67 Posts
- University College of Education, Kurukshetra: 10 Posts
- University Institute of Engg & Tech, Kurukshetra: 30 Posts
- Directorate of Distance Education, Kurukshetra: 09 Posts
Age Limit: Refer notification. Age relaxation is applicable.
Educational Qualifications: Post Graduation (Master’s degree) with minimum of 55% marks/ M.E/ M.Tech/ Ph.D/ M.A/ M.Phil/ M.Ed in relevant discipline and have NET/ SLET/ SET qualification with relevant experience.
Application Fee: No application fee
Selection Process: Interview Venue.
How to Apply: Candidates required to attend walk in interview along with original and attested copies of all relevant certificates and recent passport size photograph to Interview Venue.
Dean’s Building (Ground Floor), near Administrative Block, Kurukshetra University.
Starting Date of Interview: 10-07-2014
Last Date of Interview: 11-08-2014
Kurukshetra University Recruitment 2014 – Walk in for Asst Professor Reviewed by Job today on 16:21 Rating: