Talking ATM in India - Important Points and Questions
The specially designed Automated Teller Machine (ATM) which can be operated independently by a visually impaired person, know as ‘Talking ATM’.
What is a Talking ATM?
A Talking ATM is a type of automated teller machine (ATM) that provides audible instructions so that persons who cannot read an ATM screen can independently use the machine. All audible information is delivered privately through a standard headphone jack on the face of the machine or a separately attached telephone handset. Information is delivered to the customer either through pre-recorded sound files or via text-to-speech speech synthesis.
Talking ATM in India:
In India, Reserve Bank of India (RBI) has directed all commercial banks that all new ATMs installed after July 1, 2014 should be as talking ATMs with Braille keypads and Banks should lay down a road map for converting all existing ATMs as talking ATMs with Braille keypads.
A differently-able person using Talking ATM
Some Important Talking ATM Questions
- Which Bank established First Talking ATM in India? – Union Bank of India (Union Bank)
- Which city gets the countries first Talking ATM? – Ahmedabad
- Which State gets the countries first Talking ATM? – Gujrat
- Talking ATM Specially designed for _______ People? – Blind
- Who inaugurate countries first Talking ATM? – Then Chairman and Managing Director (CMD) of UBI, D Sarkar.
- Talking ATM has what kind of Special Interface? – Voice Interface
- Which was the second bank to launch Talking ATM in India? – State Bank of India.
Talking ATM in India - Important Points and Questions Reviewed by Job today on 11:05 Rating: