CISF Recruitment 2014 - 176 Posts
CISF Recruitment 2014 - 176 Posts: Central Industrial Security Force (CISF) invited application for recruitment to the post of 176 posts of Assistant Sub Inspector/Exe (79 posts) and Head Constable/GD (97 posts), against Sports quota. The candidates eligible for the post can apply through prescribed format before 22 January 2015.
CISF Vacancy Details
Total Number of the Post: 176
Sports against which vacancies are available
- Athletics: 35
- Boxing: 05
- Judo: 12
- Swimming: 18
- Weight Lifting: 20
- Wrestling: 26
- Gymnastics: 04
- Basket Ball: 16
- Foot Ball: 16
- Hand Ball: 07
- Volley Ball:06
- Assistant Sub Inspector/Exe: Rs 5200-20200+Grade Pay Rs 2800+other allowances admissible to Central Government Employees.
- Head Constable/GD: Rs 5200-20200+Grade Pay Rs 2400+other allowances admissible to Central Government Employees.
- Educational Qualification
- Assistant Sub Inspector/Executive: Candidate must have a bachelor degree from a recognized University. Candidate must have represented the country as a member of senior/junior international tournament and must have a medal winning performance in Senior/junior national games/championship during the last edition. For more details regarding sports proficiency, please follow the link given below.
- Head Constable/GD: Candidate must have passed 10+2 or equivalent and should have represented a State or equivalent National Games/National Championship in Senior/Junior level during the last edition OR must have won any medal in all India Inter University Championship OR at least a gold medal in National School Games/ Championship during the last edition. For more details regarding sports proficiency, please follow the link given below.
- Age Limit
- Assistant Sub Inspector/Exe: 20-25 years as on closing date
- Head Constable/GD: 18-23 years as on closing date
Selection Procedure Candidates will be selected based on their performance in Trail/Test in sports events and Medical Examination.
How to Apply Interested and eligible candidates are required to go through the detailed advertisement and send their applications to the concerned Officer along with an application fees of Rs 50.
- Date of publication of advertisement: 06 December 2014
- Last date for submission of applications: 22 January 2015
Click here for Official Notification
CISF Recruitment 2014 - 176 Posts Reviewed by Job today on 14:22 Rating: