SBI Associate Clerk - 22nd February 2015 GK Questions Paper
We are posting Some of the GA and Banking questions asked in the SBI Associate Clerk exam, held on 22nd February 2015
- Under 17 FIFA World Cup hosting country - India
- Nobel prize for economics 2014 - Jean Tirole
- Maximum cancer cases is in which state of India - Punjab
- Indian Company with max turnover as per fortune 500 - IOCL
- EMI full form - Equated Monthly Installment
- Who appoints ombudsmen - RBI
- MacMohan line divides which countries? - India and China
- Which is used by banks in their daily routine working and transactions? - Negotiable instruments Act.
- Arun Jaitley is a Rajya sabha member from which state ? - Gujarat
- NABARD full form. - National Bank for Agriculture and Rural Development
- Which is fastest channel for transferring money - RTGS
- Largest iron ore mine in world - Carajás Mine, Brazil
- Which is most profit making PSU company in INDIA - ONGC
- Naira is the currency of which country? - Nigeria
- location of Headquarters of WTO and IAEA - Geneva & Vienna.
- Which is the following is the non institutional credit - Trade Credit
- IFRS full form - International Financial Reporting Standards.
- Nehru Trophy with which game - Football
- NDB full form - New Development Bank.
- Least populous state in India as per census 2011 - Sikkim
- Godavari Pushkaralu is organised in which state? - Andhra Pradesh
- Corporate Social Responsibility committee headed is by - Anil Baijal
SBI Associate Clerk - 22nd February 2015 GK Questions Paper Reviewed by Job today on 10:07 Rating: