General Knowledge - Technology - Questions and Answers - Competitive Exams
1. In which decade was the American Institute of Electrical Engineers (AIEE) founded?
A. 1850s B. 1880s
C. 1930s D. 1950s
2. What is part of a database that holds only one type of information?
A. Report B. Field
C. Record D. File
3. 'OS' computer abbreviation usually means ?
A. Order of Significance
B. Open Software
C. Operating System
D. Optical Sensor
4. In which decade with the first transatlantic radio broadcast occur?
A. 1850s B. 1860s
C. 1870s D. 1900s
5. '.MOV' extension refers usually to what kind of file?
A. Image file
B. Animation/movie file
C. Audio file
D. MS Office document
6. In which decade was the SPICE simulator introduced?
A. 1950s B. 1960s
C. 1970s D. 1980s
7. Most modern TV's draw power even if turned off. The circuit the power is used in does what function?
B. Remote control
C. Color balance
D. High voltage
8. Which is a type of Electrically-Erasable Programmable Read-Only Memory?
A. Flash B. Flange
C. Fury D. FRAM
9. The purpose of choke in tube light is ?
A. To decrease the current
B. To increase the current
C. To decrease the voltage momentarily
D. To increase the voltage momentarily
10. '.MPG' extension refers usually to what kind of file?
A. WordPerfect Document file
B. MS Office document
C. Animation/movie file
D. Image file
General Knowledge - Technology - Questions and Answers - Competitive Exams Reviewed by Job today on 10:51 Rating: