Intel Careers 2016
Intel Careers 2016: Intel Corporation is an American multinational technology company headquartered in Santa Clara, California. Intel is one of the world's largest and highest valued semiconductor chip makers, based on revenue. It is the inventor of the x86 series of microprocessors, the processors found in most personal computers.
Intel for Graduate Intern Technical & Graduate Intern @ Freshers
- Graduate Intern Technical
Qualification: Master of Science degree in Electronics/Computer Engineering.
- Should have basic knowledge on APR and STA concepts, Exposure to block level implantation with knowledge on RTL2GDS flow is preferred.
- Good team player with good communication skills.
- Graduate Intern
Qualifications: ME or BE.
- Responsibilities may be quite diverse of an exempt technical nature.
- U.S. experience and education requirements will vary significantly depending on the unique needs of the job.
- Job assignments are usually for the summer or for short periods during breaks from school.
Last date: 22 March 2016
Intel Careers 2016 Reviewed by Job today on 06:51 Rating: