Improve Your Vocabulary and Learn English Vocabulary - SBI/IBPS/INSURANCE EXAMS - Competitive Exams
As you know that Vocabulary is the cornerstone of your English skills. Without a strong vocabulary, you can not implement the rules of English grammar. Memorizing vocabulary may not be your favorite activity, but we have tried to create plenty of ways to make it more fun. It will be helpful for upcoming exams like SBI PO 2015,IBPS 2015 AND INSURANCE EXAMS. Hope you would like the post!!!
1. Ravenous(adj): extremely hungry (भुखमरा)
Key : Ravan
Usage: A ravenous appetite
Key: CALCI (CALCULATOR)
3. Redolent(adj): smelling strongly of something (सुगन्धित)
Key: RED- LAWN
Usage: The office was having redolent of furniture polish.
4. Refrain (v): resist; to stop oneself doing something
Usage: He refrained himself from cigarettes.
5. Rife(adj): full or widespread (फैला हुआ)
Usage: An area where crime is rife.
6. Ruminate(v): to think deeply; to meditate (चिंतन करना)
Key: ROOM, ATE
Usage: Ruminating on a serious issue.
7. Rankle(v): to irritate; to cause angry feeling
Key: RANK- UNCLE
Usage: This incident happened twenty years ago, but it still rankles in my mind.
8. Reticent(adj): not showing his thoughts readily (मौन रहने वाला)
Usage: The manager was reticent about his plans.
9. Reverie(n): day dream; lost in pleasant thoughts
Usage: He was in deep reverie when I knocked the door.
10. Rabid(adj): violent & extreme (of feeling)
Usage: Rabid hate against Pakistan.
Improve Your Vocabulary and Learn English Vocabulary - SBI/IBPS/INSURANCE EXAMS - Competitive Exams Reviewed by Job today on 20:13 Rating: