Jharkhand Police Recruitment 2015 – Walk in for 2678 Special Auxiliary Police Posts: Are you looking for Police Jobs? Directorate of Jharkhand Armed Police, Ranchi has announced notification for the recruitment of 2678 Special Auxiliary Police (SAP) vacancies on contract basis. Eligible candidates may walk in from 21-07-2015 to 24-07-2015 at 10:30 AM. For more details like vacancy details, age limit, selection process & how to apply are given below…
Jharkhand Police Vacancy Details:
Total No.of Posts: 2678
Name of the Post: Special Auxiliary Police (SAP)
1. Subedar Major (General): 20 posts
2. Subedar (General): 20 posts
3. Deputy Subedar (General): 126 posts
4. Subedar/ Deputy Subedar (Technical): 36 posts
5. Subedar (Vitantu): 02 posts
6. Deputy Subedar (Vitantu): 52 posts
7. Ashu (Deputy Subedar): 02 posts
8. Head Clerk: 02 posts
9. Clerk: 04 posts
10. Havaldar (General): 434 posts
11. Driver Havaldar: 20 posts
12. Driver Constable: 104 posts
13. General Constable: 1826 posts
14. Cook: 30 posts
Age Limit: Candidates limit should be between 35 to 45 years for Ex-Constable, 35 to 48 years for Havaldar, 45 to 55 years for J.C.O.
Selection Process: Selection will be made on the basis of Interview.
How to Apply: Eligible candidates may attend the interview with application in the prescribed format, 04 stamp size photos, discharge book, identification card, original certificate of P.P.O course with xerox copies of the same, interview from 21-07-2015 to 24-07-2015 at 10:30 AM. Venue details is mentioned below.
Date & Time of Interview: From 21-07-2015 to 24-07-2015 at 10:30 AM.
Venue: Headquarters, Jharkhand Armed Police-01, Doranda, Ranchi.