Wipro BPO Walkin Recruitment 2016 for freshers from 20th to 23rd January
Wipro Ltd (NYSE:WIT) is a global information technology, consulting and outsourcing company with 158,217 employees serving clients in 175+ cities across 6 continents. The company posted revenues of $7.5 billion for the financial year ended Mar 31, 2015.
wipro-applying-thoughtWipro helps customers do business better by leveraging our industry-wide experience, deep technology expertise, comprehensive portfolio of services and vertically aligned business model. Our 55+ dedicated emerging technologies ‘Centers of Excellence’ enable us to harness the latest technology for delivering business capability to our clients.
Wipro is globally recognized for its innovative approach towards delivering business value and its commitment to sustainability. Wipro champions optimized utilization of natural resources, capital and talent. Today we are a trusted partner of choice for global businesses looking to ‘differentiate at the front’ and ‘standardize at the core’ through technology interventions.
In today’s world, organizations will have to rapidly reengineer themselves and be more responsive to changing customer needs. Wipro is well positioned to be a partner and co-innovator to businesses in their transformation journey, identify new growth opportunities and facilitate their foray into new sectors and markets.
Wipro BPO Job Openings in Delhi for freshers as Technical Support Associate position. Any graduate freshers are eligible to attend this drive. Interested and eligible candidates can directly attend the walkin interview at the below mentioned location.
Wipro BPO Walkin Recruitment 2016:
Company Name: Wipro BPO Solutions Ltd
Experience:0 - 5 years
Job Role: Technical Support Associate
Industry Type: BPO / Call Centre / ITES
Salary: INR 1,00,000 - 2,00,000 P.A
- Opening for Tech / Customer Support Executive - International Voice (INBOUND, NO SALES)
- Excellent comm. skills in English with ability to manage customer conversation ensuring confidence & clarity.
- Customer support to international customers over the phone (INBOUND, NO SALES)
- Should be able to analyze issues of customers over the phone & provide solution ensuring customer satisfaction
- Candidate should be excellent in Spoken English skills
- Basic Computer knowledge required - Operating Systems, Internet etc.
- Candidates should be ready to work 5 days/week with 2 Week Offs
- Candidates should be ready to work in Night Shifts.
- Fresher/ Experienced candidates (18-35 years of age)
- Undergraduates & Graduates, both are eligible
- Candidates pursuing any regular course are NOT eligible
- BE/B.TECH (EEE, CSE, ECE and Instrumentation) eligible
- Ready to work in Night Shifts
Document Required (Original and Photocopies):
- Updated, Printed Resume
- 1 Passport Size Color Photograph
- Photo ID & Address Proof in Original, Along with 1 Photocopy each
- Educational Qualification & Work Experience Documents (If Any) In Original
Wipro Walkin Details:
Walk-in Date: 20th to 23rd January 2016
Walk-in Time: 11 AM - 4 PM
Wipro BPS (a division of Wipro Ltd.),
A-1 Sec-3 Noida,
(5 minutes walking distance from Noida Sec-16 Metro Station)
Wipro BPS - A-23, Sarita Vihar ,
New Delhi ( Walking distance Sarita Vihar Metro Station)
Interview Reference: ASMA KHAN
Wipro BPO Walkin Recruitment 2016 for freshers from 20th to 23rd January Reviewed by Job today on 15:41 Rating: