Eight boys A, B, C, D, E, F, G and H are sitting around a circle facing the centre. Each one of them has different occupation. It is not necessary that they are sitting alphabetically.
F is sitting between B and C. Doctor is sitting immediately right of H, who is a lawyer. C is third to the left of doctor but he is neither shopkeeper nor banker. E is architecture and is sitting immediately right of HR who is second to the right of B, a shopkeeper. Banker is second to left of the shopkeeper. G is either businessman or banker and is sitting second to the right of A.
1.Who is a doctor?
(1) A (2) G (3) H (4) Cannot be determined (5) None of these
2.How many persons are sitting between C and D?
(1) 2 (2) 3 (3) 4 (4) 1 (5) 5
3.Who is fourth to the right of shopkeeper?
(1) Banker (2) Doctor (3) Lawyer (4) HR (5) Architecture
4.How many persons are sitting between Doctor and Engineer?
(1) 3 (2) 4 (3) 2 (4) 1 (5) Cannot be determined
5.In which of the following pairs is the person sitting to the immediate right of the second person?
(1) BF (2) EH (3) DA (4) DG (5) None of these
6.Which of the following pairs does not match according to arrangement?
(1) CBF (2) CHE (3) EAH (4) AGD (5) DGB
Click here to Get Answers: