Computer Quiz 39 - Upcoming Competitive Exams - Bank Exams
1. If you want to keep track of different editions of a document which features will you use?
A) Editions B) Versions C) Track Change D) All of above
2. Background color or effects applied on a document is not visible in
A) Web layout view B) Print Layout view C) Reading View D) Print Preview
3. What is a portion of a document in which you set certain page formatting options?
A) Page B) Document C) Section D) Page Setup
4. Borders can be applied to
A) Cells B) Paragraph C) Text D) All of above
5. Which of the following is not a type of page margin?
A) Left B) Right C) Center D) Top
6. What is the default left margin in Word 2003 document?
A) 1" B) 1.25" C) 1.5" D) 2"
7. What is gutter margin?
A) Margin that is added to the left margin when printing
B) Margin that is added to right margin when printing
C) Margin that is added to the binding side of page when printing
D) Margin that is added to the outside of the page when printing
8. Portrait and Landscape are
A) Page Orientation B) Paper Size C) Page Layout D) All of above
9. If you need to change the typeface of a document, which menu will you choose?
A) Edit B) View C) Format D) Tools
10. Which of the following is not a font style?
A) Bold B) Italics C) Regular D) Superscript
Computer Quiz 35 - Upcoming Competitive Exams - Bank Exams
Computer Knowledge More Quizzes
Computer Quiz 39 - Upcoming Competitive Exams - Bank Exams Reviewed by Job today on 08:29 Rating: