Application Engineer - HAS
- Masters degree in Control Engineering, preferably with background in mechanical engineering.
- Ability to effectively teach and mentor application engineers.
- The candidate is expected to deliver training courses covering nonlinear control, model predictive control, robust control, optimization, nonlinear modeling and identification.
- Ability to learn these items is a must.
- Experience with the operation and control of internal combustion engines, both gasoline and diesel, and their associated after treatment devices.
- Previous experience with automotive software development and
calibration is beneficial.
- Take ownership to develop and execute development projects with local customers
- Identify, develop, and manage (using CRM) relationships with the key decision-makers, uncover new business opportunities, recommend value added solutions, and develop a winning strategy.
- Leverage relationships at OEMs to position HAS as a valued partner.
- Support technology road map sessions at Automotive OEMs, conduct VOCs, understand customer’s engine road map & needs and provide value though Honeywell Automotive Software solutions.
- Work closely with the global technical teams to articulate customer requirements and provide technical support to customers.
- Drive business opportunities at India OEMs like Tata, Mahindra etc.
- Identify opportunities to act as an industry leader, raising
the overall visibility and credibility of Honeywell in the controls
Location: New Delhi
Click here for Details