Amazon Careers 2016
Amazon.com, Inc. is an American electronic commerce and cloud computing company with headquarters in Seattle, Washington. It is the largest Internet-based retailer in the United States.Amazon has separate retail websites for United States, United Kingdom and Ireland, France, Canada, Germany, Italy, Spain, Netherlands, Australia, Brazil, Japan, China, India and Mexico. Amazon also offers international shipping to certain other countries for some of its products.
Development Engineer Fresher Jobs
- Bachelor's degree in computer science, computer engineering or related technical discipline.
- Must be currently enrolled in school or graduated within the last 12 months.
- Strong, object-oriented design and coding skills (C/C++ and/or Java preferably on a UNIX or Linux platform).
- Knowledge of Perl or other scripting languages a plus.
- Experience with distributed (multi-tiered) systems, algorithms, and relational databases.
- Experience in optimization mathematics (linear programming, nonlinear optimization).
- Ability to effectively articulate technical challenges and solutions.
- Deal well with ambiguous/undefined problems; ability to think abstractly.
- Previous technical internship(s) preferred.
Amazon Careers 2016 Reviewed by Job today on 19:45 Rating: