English Quiz 35 - Competitive Exams - Banking Exams
Direction : In the following passage some of the words have been left out. First read the passage over and try to understand what it is about. Then fill in the blanks with the help of the alternatives given. Mark your answer in the Answer Sheet.
Bollywood is the informal term (1) used for the Hindi-language film industry (2) in Mumbai, india. The term is (3) incorrectly used to refer to the (4) of Indian cinema; it is only a (5) of the Indian film industry. Bollywood is the (6) film producer in India and one of the largest (7) of film production in the (8). The name is a portrmanteau of Bombay (the (9) name for Mumbai) and Hollowood, the (10) of the American film industry.
1. (a) Ultimately (b) Popularly (c) Singularly (d) Deliberately
2. (a) Constructed (b) Accommodated (c) Based (d) Dedicated
3. (a) Often (b) Regulary (c) Intermittently (d) Less
4. (a) Whole (b) All (c) Full (d) Collection
5. (a) Fraction (b) Little (c) Simple (d) Part
6. (a) Active (b) Largest (c) Fastest (d)Negligible
7. (a) Grounds (b) Theatres (c) Studios (d) Center
8. (a) World (b) Land (c) Area (d) State
9. (a) Early (b) Local (c) Former (d) Political
10. (a) Area (b) Focus (c) Symbol (d) Head
1-b, 2-c, 3-a, 4-a, 5-d, 6-b, 7-d, 8-a, 9-c, 10-c
English Quiz 35 - Competitive Exams - Banking Exams Reviewed by Job today on 07:55 Rating: