Below given are few of the questions asked on 3rd January 2016 (Slot - II) in IBPS Clerk Mains 2015-2016. Hope you all find the post beneficial!!
Moreover, you are requested to share more questions with us!!
1. Black Buck National Park - Gujarat
2. Vivekananda Statue - Malaysia
3. 1 question about RBI Governor
5. In Dena Gramin Bank, the highest stack is owned by the Indian Government
6. In BCBSI, C stands for - Codes
7. Visa headquarters - Foster City, California, United States
8. Pachmarhi is located in - Madhya Pradesh
9. Gondwana cup - Tennis
10. Santiago is the capital of - Chile
11. NBFC comes under which act- Companies Act, 1956
12. Pradhan Mantri Gram Sadak Yojana reduces deadline of the project from 2022 to - 2019
13. In India, ATM for blind person started by which bank - Union Bank
14. Santiago is capital of which country - Chile
15. Rupiah is currency of which country - Indonesia
16. In Computer, they asked full form related to various software agreement.
17. In ESC, 'E' stands for
18. Which bank has headquarters in Hyderabad - Andhra Bank
19. 2nd Bird Watching Festival is to be organised in which state - Uttarakhand
20. NSA level talk between India & Pakistan was held at - Bangkok
21. Pranav mukharjee inaugurated 51-ft statue of Lord Shiva at - Kolkata
22. INDRA military camp is conducted by - India & Russia
23. Ustad Sabri Khan, who died recently, was related to - Sarangi
24. Which bank issue debit card but not credit card?
25. A question on home loan interest rates
26. Which bank tops in assets...in Forbes 2000 list? - ICBC, China
27. What does D in CDSL stands for? - Depository
28. Pranab Mukherjee visiting 500th year celebration of Monk Chaitanya Mahaprabhu at - Vrindavan
29. Hockey World League Final 2015 - Australia Beat Belgium
30. Top source of FDI in India - Singapore
31. Modi inaugurated bronze statue of Vivekananda at - Malaysia