Haryana Power Utilities Recruitment 2016 – Apply Online for Upper Clerk & Assistant Engineer Vacancies:
Are you looking for Govt Jobs? AE, Clerk Recruitment in Haryana HPGCL/ HVPNL/ UHBVNL/ DHBVNL announced. Haryana Power Utilities viz. Haryana Power Generation Corporation Limited (HPGCL), Haryana Vidyut Prasaran Nigam Limited (HVPNL), Uttar Haryana Bijli Nigam Vitran Limited (UHBVNL) & Dakshin Haryana Bijli Vitran Nigam Limited (DHBVNL) has issued a recruitment notification for the recruitment of Engineer and Clerk posts. Online applications are invited for filling up 317 Assistant Engineer (AE) Electrical, Mechanical, IT, Electronics & Civil and Upper Division Clerk (UDC) vacancies. Eligible and interested candidates need to Apply Online from 30th January to 20th February 2016. For details refer notification………
HPGCL Assistant Engineer Vacancy Details:
Total Number of Vacancies: 317 Posts
Name of Posts:
1. Assistant Engineer (Electrical): 118 Posts
- HVPNL: 40 Posts
- UHBVNL: 27 Posts
- DHBVNL: 31 Posts
- HPGCL: 20 Posts
2. Assistant Engineer (Mechanical) [HPGCL]: 16 Posts
3. Assistant Engineer (Instrumentation) [HPGCL]: 04 Posts
4. Assistant Engineer (IT): 29 Posts
- HVPNL: 10 Posts
- UHBVNL: 07 Posts
- DHBVNL: 08 Posts
- HPGCL: 04 Posts
5. Assistant Engineer (Electronics) [HPGCL]: 07 Posts
6. Assistant Engineer (Civil): 16 Posts
- HVPNL: 04 Posts
- UHBVNL: 02 Posts
- DHBVNL: 02 Posts
- HPGCL: 08 Posts
7. Upper Division Clerk: 127 Posts
- UHBVNL (HO): 14 Posts
- UHBVNL (FO): 60 Posts
- DHBVNL: 53 Posts
Age Limit: Candidates upper age limit should be between 20 years to 42 years for Asst Engineer and 18 years for 42 years for UDC posts as on 18-08-2015. Age relaxation will be applicable as per rules.
Educational Qualification: Candidates should possess the qualification of Bachelor Degree (B.E & B.Tech) in Electrical, Electronics, Mechanical, Power Engineering & Power System Engineering for Asst Engineer (AE) post, Graduation Degree with knowledge of Computer for Upper Division Clerk (UDC) posts.
Application Fee: General/ OBC candidates have to pay Rs. 1000/- (male) & Rs. 500/- (female) as application fee while SC/ ST category candidates of Uttarakhand will have to pay Rs. 250/- (male) & Rs. 125/- (female) as application fee.
Application fee should be paid through challan at any branch of SBI for depositing the fees. No Fee for ESM & PWD candidates who are domicile of Haryana..
Mode of Selection: Eligible candidates will be selected for Assistant Engineer posts on the basis of their performance in written exam and Interview.
Pay Scale: Rs. 9300 – 34800 + Grade Pay- Rs. 4200.
How to Apply Online: Eligible candidates those who wish to Apply Online for Haryana Power Utilities Asst Engineer and UDC jobs in Haryana HPGCL/ HVPNL/ UHBVNL/ DHBVNL, they are required to apply through online mode on theirs’ respective website from 30th January to 20th February 2016.
Online Application Form: Before start filling online application make sure candidates have valid email ID, scanned copy of photograph and signature.
How to Apply?
- Log on to official website at www.uhbvn.com/ www.hvpn.gov.in/ www.dhbvn.com/ www.hpgcl.gov.in.
- Navigate to Recruitment section.
- Now click on “Recruitment for the post of Assistant Engineer and UDC” link.
- Read the instructions and click on Apply Online link.
- Fill application form with filling all marked details.
- Make payment as mentioned above.
- Now upload recent photograph and signature.
- Now submit your application form.
- Take print out of system generated application.
Starting date for Submission of Online Application form: 30-01-2016
Last date for Submission of Online Application form: 20-02-2016
Last Date for Payment of Application fee through Challan: 24-02-2016
Click here for Official notification
Click here for Apply Online.