SSC Lower Division Grade LDCE Recruitment 2016 - Apply Online @ www.ssc.nic.in
SSC Lower Division Grade LDCE Recruitment 2016: Are you looking for SSC Jobs? The
Staff Selection Commission (SSC) has released the notification of Limited
Departmental Competitive Examination (LDCE) for the recruitment of Lower
Division Grade reserved for regularly appointed Group ‘C’ Staff.
Interested and eligible candidates can apply on or before 12th February 2016.
For more details refer notification……..
Age Limit: The candidate should not be more than 45 years and the age relaxation is applicable as per rules.
Qualification: The candidate should’ve passed the 12th Standard examination from a recognized Board or equivalent and must permanent or regularly appointed Group ‘C’ employee in the Grade Pay of Rs.1800/- in any of the below-mentioned Services/Cadres will be eligible to appear for vacancies existing only in their respective Services/Cadres.
- Central Secretariat Clerical Service
- Armed Forces Headquarters Clerical Service
- Central Passport Organisation in Ministry of External Affairs
- Central Vigilance Commission Clerical Service
- Ministry of Railway(Railway Board) and
- Ministry of Commerce and Industry (DGS&D)
- Registration Last Date: 12th February 2016
- Date of Exam: 27th March 2016
SSC Lower Division Grade LDCE Recruitment 2016 - Apply Online @ www.ssc.nic.in Reviewed by Job today on 22:58 Rating: