WBSSC Recruitment 2016 – Apply Online for 1133 Lower Division Clerk/ Assistant Posts: Are you Looking for WBSSC LDC/ LDA Jobs? The West Bengal Staff Selection Commission (WBSSC) has published a recruitment notification for the recruitment of 534 more LDC/ Assistant Posts. Online Applications are invited for filling up 1133 Lower Division Clerk (LDC) and Lower Division Assistant (LDA) vacancies in Secretariat Offices, Directorates and District Offices under Government of West Bengal. Eligible and interested candidates can apply through online mode on for before 22nd March 2016. More details like age limit, educational qualification, application fee, selection process, last date, eligibility details, how to apply and application form are given below.
WBSSC LDC/ LDA Vacancy Details:
Total Number of New Vacancies: 534 Posts
Name of the Post:
- Lower Division Clerk (LDC)
- Lower Division Assistant (LDA)
Total Number of Old Vacancies: 599 Posts
Name of the Post: Lower Division Clerk/ Assistant (LDC/ LDA)
- Personnel & Administrative Reforms: 300 Posts
- School Education: 36 Posts
- Agricultural Marketing: 05 Posts
- Fisheries: 10 Posts
- Irrigation & Waterways: 100 Posts
- Irrigation & Waterways: 10 Posts
- Youth Services: 25 Posts
- Finance (Revenue): 07 Posts
- Food Processing Industries & Horticulture: 04 Posts
- Food Processing Industries & Horticulture: 26 Posts
- Social Welfare: 49 Posts
- Correctional Administration: 05 Posts
- Industrial Training: 02 Posts
- Higher Education: 20 Posts
Age Limit: Candidates age should be between 18 years to 40 years as on 01-01-2016. Age relaxation is applicable as per the Govt. rules.
Educational Qualifications: Candidates must have passed at least Class 10th examination of the West Bengal Board of Secondary Education or its equivalent.
Application Fee: General/ OBC Rs. 220/- as application fee and SC/ ST/ PH category candidates will have to pay Rs. 20/- as application fee.
Selection Process: written examination.
How to Apply: Eligible candidates can apply through online mode on its official website at www.wbssc.gov.in by filling online application form on or before 22nd January 2016.
Starting Date for Submission of online Application form: 02-03-2016
Last Date for Submission of online Application form: 22-03-2016
Date of Part I Examination: 06-06-2016