GNDU Recruitment 2016 Apply for 169 Teaching & Non Teaching Posts: Are you looking for GNDU Notification 2016? Guru Nanak Dev University (GNDU), Amritsar under University Business School (UBS) has published a recruitment notification for 169 posts of Teaching and Non Teaching vacancies. Applications are invited for filling up 169 principal, professor, assistant professor and other posts. Interested eligible candidates may apply in prescribed format before 11-05-2016. For details refer notification.
GNDU Recruitment - Teaching & Non Teaching vacancy details:
Total Number of Posts: 169
Name of the Posts: Teaching & Non Teaching
Name of the Posts:
01. Dean: 01 Post
02. Principal: 06
03. Director Research: 01
04. Professor: 08
05. Director Physical Education & Sports: 01
06. Associate Professor: 22
07. Assistant Professor: 128
08. Lecturer: 02
Age limit: Refer Notification
- Dean - Candidates should have PhD qualification with minimum 10 Publications as books, 10 years teaching experience
- Principal - Master's degree by at least 55 percent marks, PhD with 15 years teaching experience
- Director Research - Second class Master's degree and PhD with 10 years experience
- Professor - PhD in physical education with 15 years experience as Assistant professor
- Associate Professor - Good Academic record with PhD in concerned subject + Master's degree with 10 years experience
- Assistant Professor - Good Academic record with 55 percent marks in master's degree in relevant subject with qualify NET/SLET/SET by UGC or CSIR
Selection Process: Interview
Application fee: Rs 1000 for General/OBC and Rs 500 for ST/SC though DD in favor "Registrar, Guru Nanak Dev University, Amritsar" which payable at Amritsar.
How to Apply: Teaching & Non Teaching Applications by Guru Nanak Dev University invite in prescribed format along with relevant copies of certificates which may be download from www.gndu.ac.in, Fill required details, Affixed passport size photograph and send to "The Guru Nanak Dev University, Amritsar" by superscripted name of the post.
Last date of Receipt Application: 11-05-2016