RBI Recruitment 2016 Apply Online for 163 Officers in Grade ‘B’ Posts: Are you looking for RBI Jobs? Reserve Bank of India (RBI) has published a notification for the recruitment of 163 Officers in Grade ‘B’(General) vacancies on temporary basis. Eligible candidates can apply online from 18-07-2016 to 09-08-2016. Other details like age limit, educational qualification, selection process, application fee & how to apply are given below…
RBI Vacancy Details:
Total No.of Posts: 163
Name of the Posts: Officers in Grade ‘B’(General)
1. General: 77 Posts
2. OBC: 52 Posts
3. SC: 26 Posts
4. ST: 08 Posts
Age Limit: Candidates age should be between 21-30 years (candidates must have been born not earlier than 02/07/1986 and not later than 01/07/1995) & 32 and 34 years for M.Phil and Ph.D qualification candidates as on 01-07-2016. Age relaxation is 3 years for OBC, 5 years for SC/ ST, 10 years for PWD (GEN), 13 years for PWD (OBC) &15 years for PWD (SC/ ST) candidates.
Educational Qualification: Candidates should possess minimum of 60% marks (50% in case of SC/ ST/ PWD) or an equivalent grade in Bachelor’s degree as well as in 12th (or Diploma or equivalent) and 10th standard examinations.
Selection Process: Candidates will be selected based on online examination & interview.
Application Fee: Candidates should pay Rs. 850/- for Gen/ OBC & Rs.100/- for SC/ ST/ PWD (Non Refundable) through online by using Debit Cards (RuPay/ Visa/ MasterCard/ Maestro), Credit Cards, Internet Banking, IMPS, Cash Cards/ Mobile Wallets.
How to Apply: Eligible candidates may apply online through the website www.rbi.org.in from 18-07-2016 to 09-08-2016.
Instructions to Apply Online:
1. Before applying online candidates should have valid e-mail ID & Contact No.
2. Log on to www.rbi.org.in
3. Select the desired post & click on it.
4. Read the instructions carefully & click on “Applications (App.)”
5. Fill the details & submit the form.
6. Take a print out of online application for future use.
- Online registration starts from: 18.07.2016
- Last date to submit: 09.08.2016
- Phase-I online Examination: 04.09.2016
- Phase-II Online Examination: 19.09.2016