Bank of Maharashtra Recruitment 2016 Apply Online for 1315 Clerk & Officers Posts
Bank of Maharashtra Clerk & Officers Recruitment 2016 – Apply Online for 1315 Clerks and Officers Positions: Looking for Bank of Maharashtra Officer Jobs? Bank of Maharashtra has published Recruitment for Clerk & Officers posts. Online applications are invited through a recruitment notification for filling up 1315 Scale II and Scale III Officers, Law Officer, Agricultural Officers and Clerks vacancies in Middle Management Grade. Eligible and interested candidates may apply through online mode from 6th August to 6th September 2016. Further details like age limit, educational qualification, examination fee, how to apply, selection process and online application form are given below…
Bank of Maharashtra Clerk & Officers Vacancy Details:
Organization Name: Bank of Maharashtra
Total number of vacancies: 1315 posts
Name of Posts:
- General Officer MMGS III: 100 Posts
- General Officer MMGS II: 200 Posts
- Security Officer MMGS II: 15 Posts
- Clerks- Law Graduates: 100 Posts
- Clerks- Agril. Graduates: 200 Posts
- Officer (Non Conventional) I in JMGSS-I: 500 Posts
- Clerks (Non Conventional) with six months Certificate Course: 200 Posts
Age Limit: Candidates age should be between 18 years to 28 years for Law Officer, Agricultural Officer, Clerks and Scale I Officer vacancies, while 23 years to 32 years for Scale II & III Officer posts. Age relaxation is applicable and it will be calculated as on 01-08-2016.
Educational Qualifications: Candidates must possess the qualification of Graduate Degree for Scale I Officer and Clerks post while MBA degree is needed for Scale II & Scale III Officers posts. Refer to notification page for more details.
Application Fee: General/ OBC and other unreserved candidates are required to pay Rs. 500/- while SC/ ST/ PWD category candidates will have to pay Rs. 100/- as application fee.
Application fee should be paid through Internet Banking mode i.e. Online mode, Debit/ Credit card.
Selection Process: Selections of candidates will be made on the basis of their marks obtained in online written test, Group Discussion or Interview.
Scale of Pay: Refer to notification page for more details.
Online Application Form: All those candidates who wish to apply for Maharashtra Bank Recruitment for Clerk & Officers Post in Bank of Maharashtra, they are required to apply through online mode by filling online application form on Bank of Maharashtra’s official website at www.bankofmaharashtra.in from 6th August to 6th September 2016.
How to Apply Online: Before filling online application, candidates must have valid email ID, scanned copies of photo and signature.
- Log on to its official website at www.bankofmaharashtra.in.
- Navigate to Recruitment section.
- Now click here to apply online.
- Fill application form with all mandatory details, payment details and upload the scanned copy of photograph and signature.
- If everything is right, submit your application form.
- Candidates can modify on-line application and correct the details in online application.
- After submission of application, a system will generate a Registration number, note down the login ID and password.
- Take print out of application for further use.
Starting Date for Online Registration: 06-08-2016
Last Date for Online Registration: 06-09-2016
Click here for Recruitment Advertisement.
Click Here for BOM Apply Online
Bank of Maharashtra Recruitment 2016 Apply Online for 1315 Clerk & Officers Posts Reviewed by Job today on 08:00 Rating: