NRHM Maharashtra Recruitment 2016 Walk in 97 Programme Assistant Posts: National Health Mission (NHM), State Health Society Maharashtra, Mumbai has published a notification for the recruitment of 97 Programme Assistant, Stenographer, Budget & Finance Officer, State Programme Manager (NCD), Deputy Engineer, Monitoring & Evaluation Officer, IPHS Co-ordinator, District Account Manager & other vacancies on contractual basis. Interested and eligible candidates can apply in prescribed application format on or before 06-09-2016. For more details like age limit, educational qualification, selection process & how to apply are given below…
NHM Maharashtra Vacancy Details:
Total No of Posts: 97
Name of the Posts:
1.Programme Assistant: 10 Posts
2. Stenographer (Marathi): 01 Post
3. Stenographer (English): 01 Post
4. Budget & Finance Officer: 06 Posts
5. State Programme Manager (NCD): 01 Post
6. Deputy Engineer: 08 Posts
7. Monitoring & Evaluation Officer: 06 Posts
8. IPHS Co-ordinator: 05 Posts
9. District Account Manager: 05 Posts
10. District Programme Manager: 04 Posts
11. City Account Manager: 13 Posts
12. City Programme Manager: 10 Posts
13. Circle Programme Manager: 01 Post
14. Dakshata Quality Improvement Mentors: 09 Posts
15. State Veterinary Consultant: 01 Post
16. State Epidemiologist: 01 Post
17. State Microbiologist: 01 Post
18. State Entomologist: 01 Post
19. Executive Director: 01 Post
20. Advisor (Public Health): 01 Post
21. Advisor (Health Economics and Finance): 01 Post
22. Sr Consultant (Policy & HR): 01 Post
23. Sr Consultant (Health Economics and Finance): 01 Post
24. Sr Consultant (Public Health): 01 Post
25. State Legal Consultant (NTCP): 01 Post
26. Consultant Psychiatrist (NMHP): 01 Post
27. State Palliative Coordinator (NPPC): 01 Post
28. State Consultant (NPPCD): 01 Post
29. Programme Assistant Cum Data Entry Operator (NTCP): 01 Post
30. Program Assistant (NPPCD): 01 Post
31. Program Assistant Cum Data Entry Operator (NPPCD): 01 Post
Age Limit: Candidates age should be up to 38 years for open category & 43 years for reserved category for S.No-01 to 18 & 29 to 39, up to 65 years for S.No-19 to 21, up to 50 years for S.No-22 to 24, up to 45 years for S.No-25 to 28. Age relaxation will be applicable as per rules.
Educational Qualification: Candidates should possess Graduation in any discipline with CCC/ MS-CIT for S.No-01 to 03, CA/ Inter CA/ ICWA/ Inter ICWA for S.No-04 & 09, MBBS With MD (PSM)/ MHA/ MPH/ DPH for S.No-05, B.E.(Civil) for S.No-05, M.Sc for S.No-06 & 07, Degree in Biomedical Engineering for S.No-08, Post Graduation Diploma in Health Administration from reputed institute with relevant experience for S.No-10. For more details refer the notification.
Selection Process: Shortlisted candidates will be called for interview.
How to Apply: Eligible candidates can send their application on plain paper along with photograph indicating name of post applied for, full name in block letters, communication address with phone/ mobile no & e-mail id (compulsory), self-attested copies of the documents viz., matriculation/ secondary certificate as proof of date of birth, complete set of mark sheets/ degree certificate in support of qualification, work experience clearly mentioning organization worked for, duration, post held, detailed responsibility of post, pay scales for each position held, caste certificate in format prescribed by the Government of India (if applicable) & one set of attested photo copy of documents to the Office of Commissioner (Family Welfare) & Director, National Health Mission, Arogya Bhavan, 3rd Floor, St. George’s Hospital Compound, P. D’Mello Road, Mumbai – 400 001 on or before 06-09-2016.
Walk-In-Interview for (State Programme Manager (NCD) & Other): 29-08-2016.
Walk-In-Interview for Programme Assistant: 30-08-2016.
Walk-In-Interview for Stenographer: 01-09-2016.
Walk-In-Interview for Budget & Finance Officer: 07-09-2016.