PBSCFC Recruitment 2016 Apply Online 83 Clerk, Peon Other Posts: Punjab Scheduled Castes Land Development & Finance Corporation (PBSCFC) has issued employment notification 83 Statistical Assistant, Section Officer, Clerk, Peon, Sweeper vacancies. Online Application are invited for filling up 83 Statistical Assistant, Section Officer, Clerk, Peon, Sweeper vacancies. Interested and eligible candidates can apply online on or before 25-08-2016. For more details like age limit, qualification, how to apply, selection process, exam date are given below.
PBSCFC Recruitment 2016 Vacancy Details:
Total No. of Posts: 83 posts
Job Location: Punjabon
Name of the posts:
1. District Manager – 08
2. Statistical Assistant – 03
3. Section Officer – 05
4. Clerk – 38
5. Peon – 28
6. Sweeper – 01
Age Limit: 18 years and maximum of 37 years as on 01-01-2016. Age relaxation as per govt rules.
1. District Manager: Post Graduate with First Division.
2. Statistical Assistant: Master’s Degree in Economics or Statistics, Agricultural Economics, Commerce with Statistics as one of the subjects form recognized University or institutions.
3. Section Officer: State Accounts Service (SAS) having 03 years Experience (or) Commerce Graduates with SAS/CA/CS Part-1 with 03 years Experience as Accountant or Auditor.
4. Clerk: Bachelor’s Degree from a recognised University or Institution with Type writing on Computer at a speed of 30 wpm in English and Punjabi.
5. Peon: Middle pass with Punjabi.
6. Sweeper: Primary pass with knowledge of Punjabi.
Application Fee: Rs.1000/- for General category candidates. Rs.500/- for SC, ST, PH & ESM category candidates.
How to Apply: Eligible candidates can apply online through the official website govt.thapar.edu/pscfc before 25-8-2016. After success submitted your application download application form and attach all relevant document should be sent to the following address.
Address:InchargePSCFC-CellThapar UniversityPatiala – 147004.
Starting Date for Submission of Online Application form: 01-08-2016.
Last Date for Submission Online Application Form: 25-08-2016.
Last Date for Receiving Hard Copy of Application: 30-08-2016.