IPPB Recruitment 2016 Apply online 650 Scale I Officers Posts
IPPB Recruitment 2016 Apply online 650 Scale I Officers Posts: Are you looking for IPPB Jobs? India Post Payments Bank Assistant Manager recruitment notification came out. Looking for a Bank Jobs? The India Post Payments Bank Limited (IPPB) has issued a recruitment notification for the recruitment of 650 officers in JMG Scale I Posts.
Note: This is a fresh vacancy announced by (India Post Bank) IPPB, IBPS Score not required for above posts.
Eligible and interested candidates may apply through online mode from 4th October to 25th October 2016. Further details like age limit, educational qualification, examination fee, how to apply, selection process and online application form are given below…
India Post Bank Asst Manager Vacancy Details:
Organization Name: India Post Payments Bank Limited (IPPB)
Total number of vacancies: 650 Posts
Grade: JMGS-I (Scale I) Officers
Name of post: Assistant Manager (Territory)
Community Wise Vacancy:
- General: 327 Posts
- OBC: 176 Posts
- SC: 98 Posts
- ST: 49 Posts
Recruitment of Assistant Manager (Territory) JMGS – I
Age Limit: Minimum 20 years to Maximum 30 years [Candidate must have been born not earlier than 02-09-1986 and not later than 01-09-1996 (both days inclusive)] as on 31-01-2016.
The age limit will be relaxed by 5 years for SC/ST candidates and as per Government rules for other category candidates.
Educational Qualifications: Candidates should possess the qualification of a Graduate Degree from University/ Institution/ Board recognized by the Government of India (or) approved by a Government Regulatory Body.
Application Fee: General/ OBC and other unreserved candidates are required to pay Rs. 700/- for Assistant Manager and Rs. 850/- for Managers posts while SC/ ST/ PWD category candidates will have to pay Rs. 150/- as application fee for both kind of posts.
Application fee should be paid at either online banking or using Debit card, credit card.
Selection Process: Selection will consist of the following steps: (i) Preliminary Examination (ii) Main Examination (iii) Interview. The final selection shall be made on the basis of interview.
Emoluments: Selected candidates will be given salary as per the following pay scale, allowances.
JMGS – I (Officers): Pay Scale Rs. 23,700 - 42,020 with month CTC Rs. 65,000.
Online Application Form: Eligible candidates who wish to apply for India Post Asst Manager Recruitment, advised to apply online only between 04-10-2016 to 25-10-2016 (inclusive of both days) through the Bank’s website after carefully going through the instructions contained in this page. No other means/mode of application will be accepted.
How to Apply Online: Before filling online application, candidates must have valid email ID, scanned copies of photo and signature.
- Log on to its official website at www.indiapost.gov.in.
- Go to India Post Payments Bank (IPPB).
- Now, navigate to Career section.
- Now click on the post you want to apply for.
- Fill application form with all mandatory details, payment details and upload the scanned copy of photograph and signature.
- If everything is right, submit your application form.
- After submission of application, a system will generate a Registration number, note down the login ID and password.
- Take print out of application for further use.
- Date of Notification: 04-10-2016
- Starting Date for Online Registration: 04-10-2016
- Last Date for Online Registration: 25-10-2016
- Last Date for Payment of Application fee: 25-10-2016
- Downloading Call letter for Preliminary Exam: A week before exam.
- Date of Preliminary (Online) Exam: December 2016/ January 2017
IPPB Recruitment 2016 Apply online 650 Scale I Officers Posts Reviewed by Job today on 13:39 Rating: