SBI PO Marks 2016 Out www.sbi.co.in
The State Bank of India (SBI) declared Marks Secured by the Candidate for Recruitment of Probationary Officers (PO). Earlier, SBI conducted the Phase-II (Main Examination) on 31st July and Phase-III (Group Discussion & Interview) in the month of September 2016. A huge number of candidates applied and appeared for the exam. All the candidates who have written exam and attended the GD and interview can check the details of the marks. State Bank of India has released the details of Marks Secured by the Candidate of PO examination. Candidates can check the marks from the official website or from the direct link provided below.
How to Check SBI PO Marks 2016:
- Visit the official website or the direct link provided below.
- The homepage will be displayed.
- Click on SBI PO Marks 2016.
- Enter your roll number and Date of Birth in the provided fields.
- Click on submit button.
- The marks will appear on the screen.
- Check the marks.
- Download/ Take a printout for further reference.
SBI PO Marks 2016 Out www.sbi.co.in Reviewed by Job today on 10:08 Rating: