1. Former world champion Manavjit Singh Sandhu clinched the gold medal in men’s trap event at the 60th National Shooting Championship for Shotgun in Jaipur.
2. Nation is remembering former Prime Minister Indira Gandhi on her 99th birth anniversary on 19th November 2016.
3. The Communal Harmony Week or Quami Ekta Week is being observed across the country 19 November 2016.
4. The Karnataka High Court ordered winding up of Kingfisher Airlines Ltd (KFL) for recovering $6 million due to a UK-based company, which was supplying rotable aircraft components to the airline.
5. India and the UK have signed three Bilateral Advance Pricing Agreements (APAs) in order to have a smooth tax regime between the two and reduce litigation arising out of transfer pricing issues.
6. Olympic silver medallist P V Sindhu clinched her maiden Super Series Premier title after edging out Sun Yu of China in the finals of the USD 700,000 China Open badminton tournament.