MPPSC Recruitment 2017 Apply online for 190 Posts
Are you looking for mppsc recruitment 2016-17? Madhya Pradesh public Service commission (MPPSC) has published a recruitment notification for filling up 190 vacancies of State Service Exam. Interested eligible candidates can apply online between www.mppscdemo.in from 09-12-2016 to 08-01-2017. For more details of mppsc recruitment 2016-17 like age limit, qualification and how to apply are given below.
MPPSC Recruitment 2016-17 - State Service Exam-2017 vacancy details:
Total Number of Posts: 190
Name of the Exam: State Service Exam-2017
Job Location: Madhya Pradesh
mppsc 2017 notification Vacancy details
01. State Administrative Service (Dy. Collector): 27
02. State Police Service (Dy. Superintendent of Police): 45
03. Additional Assistant Development Commissioner: 05
04. Block Development Officer: 01
05. Child Development Project Officer: 02
06. Area Coordinator/ Block Development Officer: 02
07. Nayab Tehsildar: 34
08. Chief Municipal Officer: 13
09. Assistant Jail Superintendent: 17
10. Commercial Tax Inspector: 23
11. Cooperative Inspector/ Cooperation Extension Officer: 18
12. Deputy Registrar: 03
Age limit: 21 - 28 years or 21 - 40 years. For more details refer notification.
Educational Qualification: Candidates should have Any Graduation degree in any discipline.
Application Fee: Rs 500/- for General/OBC candidates and Rs 250/- for ST/SC candidates
How to Apply: Eligible candidates can apply online though www.mppsc.com or www.mppsc.nic.in or www.mppscdemo.in from 09-12-2016 to 08-01-2017. For more details visit official website know about mp psc details.
Starting date of Apply online: 09-12-2016
Last date of Apply online: 08-01-2017