We are sharing list of Questions were asked in SSC CHSL 2016-17 which was held on 08-01-2017. Just have a look on it you know the question paper standard level. Give a comment regarding Question paper on this article.
Questions asked in SSC CHSL 2017 Tier 1 (08th Jan 2017 Shift-1)
GK Questions Asked
1. Which state has maximum number of forests? - Madhya Pradesh
2. When did first world war start? - 1914
3. Why Kanha park is famous? -
4. Which Vitamin helps in clotting of blood?
5. Question bases on Newton's Law.
6. Boro Tribes are in which state?
7. Bibi Mahal was founded by?
8. In BOD5, what is 5?
9. How much is the biological oxygen demand?
10. Which catalyst is used to make milk from curd?
11. Who won Oscar for Supporting actress?
12. Highest grosser Hollywood movie?
13. Seismology is discovered by whom?
14. Which is the longest day in northern hemisphere?
15. from where do plants get energy?
16. What do you mean by displacement?
17. Who is the author of prithavi raj raso?
1. Number Series / Alphabet Series – 4-5 Qs.
2. Water Image / Mirror Image – 2
3. Picture Diagram – 1 Qs
4. Matrix – 1 Qs
5. Classification – 2 Qs
8. Rest Miscellaneous
1. In each of the following questions, select the related letter/word/number from the given alternatives.
BEHK : PSVY : : ADGJ : ?
2. In each of the following questions, select the related word/letters /number from the given alternatives.
49 : 216 : : 36 : ?
3. There are five friends-Satish, Kishore, Mohan, Anil and Rajesh. Mohan is the tallest. Satish is shorter than Kishore but taller than Rajesh. Anil is little shorter than Kishore but little taller than Satish. Who is taller than Rajesh but shorter than Anil?
4. From the given alternative words, select the words which cannot be formed using the letters of the given word.
5. If DEAN is written as NOKX, how NEED be written in that code?
Quantitative Aptitude (Maths)
1. DI – 3 Qs based on 3 different Tabular Data (Easy)
2. Geometry – 3-4 Qs Easy to moderate
3. Trigonometry – 2-3 Qs Moderate
4. Mensuration - 2-3 Qs Easy
5. Rest Miscellaneous Qs – SI & CI, Profit & loss, Trains etc.
Ans is 42
Sin30+cos45=x find x
1. Cloze Test- 5 questions (Based on Economy)
2. Antonym & Synonym – 2 Qs Easy
3. Idiom/phrases – 3 Qs Moderate
4. Spelling Correction – 2 Qs Moderate
5. Error Detection/Sentence correction – 1-2 Qs Easy
6. Questions from Voice and Narration. -1 Qs