1. The Cabinet Committee on Economic Affairs (CCEA) chaired by Prime Minister Narendra Modi has approved Policy for Early Monetization of Coal Bed Methane (CBM) Gas Marketing and Pricing Freedom for CBM Gas.
2. The Union Cabinet has approved Revised Memorandum of Understanding (MoU) and Mode of Operation (MoO) between India and Bangladesh for establishing Border Haats on India-Bangladesh Border.
3. Union Health Minister J P Nadda launched the National Health Policy 2017 with an aim to provide healthcare in an assured manner to all, particularly to the undeserved and underprivileged.
4. The Inter-Parliamentary Union (IPU) and UN Women on 15 March 2017 launched the Women in Politics Map 2017.
5. Congress leader Captain Amarinder Singh was sworn in as the 26th Chief Minister (CM) of Punjab.
6. State Bank of India has announced a one-time farm loan settlement scheme worth 6,000 crore rupees primarily for tractors. SBI in a tweet said, One Time Settlement is announced for Agriculture Loans and the Scheme is valid until 31st of this month.
7. February was the second-warmest February in 137 years of modern record-keeping, according to NASA scientists.
8. Justice Chittaranjan Sharma sworn in as Assam's Upalokayukta by Governor Banwarilal Purohit.
9. Two times Olympic gold medallist Joanna Rowsell Shand announced her retirement from international cycling.