1. The Indian Space Research Organisation (ISRO) has joined the 36th Indian Scientific Expedition to Antarctica (36-ISEA) organised by the National Centre for Antarctic and Ocean Research (NCAOR).
2. The Defence Research and Development Organisation (DRDO) has handed over three naval systems to the Indian Navy.
3. India and World Bank have singed Signs Financing Agreement for IDA credit of $100 million for the “Uttarakhand Health Systems Development Project.
4. The Union Finance Minister has approved re-organisation of field formations of the Central Board of Excise & Customs (CBEC) for the implementation of Goods & Services Tax (GST).
5. West Bengal won the 2017 Santosh Trophy of football by defeating Goa by 1-0 goals.
6. The MoPNG e-Seva portal will be a single point interface for all customers to reach out to the government for addressing their feedback or grievances related to Oil & Gas Sector on social media.
7. India’s special athletes won 73 medals in the 2017 Special Olympics World Winter Games.
8. The World Conference on Environment 2017 concluded on 26 March 2017 in New Delhi.
9. India has become the third largest aviation market in terms of domestic passenger traffic, according to an industry report by the Sydney-based aviation think-tank, Centre for Asia Pacific Aviation (CAPA).
10. The Supreme Court directed that the Aadhaar card could not be made mandatory by the government for extending the benefits of its welfare schemes to the people.
11. Bangladesh celebrated its 47th Independence Day on 26-03-2017.