1. Today, India beat Australia by eight wickets in the fourth and final cricket Test to claim the four-match series 2-1 at the HPCA stadium, Dharamsala.
2. Indian pair Satwiksairaj Rankireddy and Chirag Shetty have won the USD 20,000 ‘Vietnam Open International Challenger badminton title’ in Hanoi, Vietnam.
3. The Employees' State Insurance Corporation (ESIC) launched Mobile Clinic Services for the states of Andhra Pradesh and Telangana.
4.Odisha became the first state in the country to carry financial inclusion and extend banking services to remote rural areas through Self Help Groups (SHGs).
5. Veteran actor Anupam Kher (62-year) was honored with the ‘Kala Ratan Award’ from Panjab University by Vice President Hamid Ansari at Chandigarh.
6. Renowned playwright and Sahitya Akademi Award winner Arun Sharma has died after a brief illness.
7. Shaun Tait, the Australian fast bowler, announced his retirement from all forms of cricket on March 27.
8. Karnataka Bank has launched the ‘MoneyPlant RuPay International Platinum Debit Card’ to provide more privileges to its premium and HNI (high net worth individual) customers.
9. Indian-American Vanita Gupta (41-year) has been appointed as president and CEO of 'The Leadership Conference on Civil and Human Rights'.
10. Canada will host 9th edition of World Environmental Education Congress (WEEC) in Vancouver from 9th-15th September 2017.
11. Indian-origin British Director Gurinder Chadha has been honored with the Sikh Jewel Award for 2017 for her immense contribution to British cinema.
12. Chief of the Army Staff has released the book Home of the Brave on the history of Indian Army’s Counter Insurgency Force, the Rashtriya Rifles (RR).
13. U.S. Senate has voted for the approval of Montenegro as the newest member of NATO.
14. The Border Security Force (BSF) has received its first woman field officer ‘Tanushree Pareek’ after 51 years.
15. The ‘Karur Vysya Bank’ (KVB) has been adjudged the ‘Best Small Bank for 2016’.